rgroff2013 on Critical Social Ontology Works… Dan Morrison on Critical Social Ontology Works… rgroff2013 on On David Armstrong Joshua on On David Armstrong rgroff2013 on Emergence, Part 2 (of 3)
- About powers
- Contemporary analytic metaphysics
- Free Will
- Give us a little blurb abt yourself
- Good books!
- History of philosophy
- How to post things to the blog!
- Metaphysics & social theory
- Powers and agency
- Publicize your work
- Questions, thoughts, etc.
Category Archives: Epistemology
Thanks to Stephen for this post! * * * * A problem that has troubled me for some time concerns our knowledge of powers. Powers are supposed to be perfectly naturalistic elements of our world and accordingly should be epistemically … Continue reading →