Here is the PDF. Hopefully Synthese will fix the link that they sent me, which is not presently working. Also, there is a sentence about Alexander Bird that ends “… identities (or natures).” It is supposed to end with “essentially.” They have their given identities (or natures) essentially.
rgroff2013 on Critical Social Ontology Works… Dan Morrison on Critical Social Ontology Works… rgroff2013 on On David Armstrong Joshua on On David Armstrong rgroff2013 on Emergence, Part 2 (of 3)
- About powers
- Contemporary analytic metaphysics
- Free Will
- Give us a little blurb abt yourself
- Good books!
- History of philosophy
- How to post things to the blog!
- Metaphysics & social theory
- Powers and agency
- Publicize your work
- Questions, thoughts, etc.