rgroff2013 on Critical Social Ontology Works… Dan Morrison on Critical Social Ontology Works… rgroff2013 on On David Armstrong Joshua on On David Armstrong rgroff2013 on Emergence, Part 2 (of 3)
- About powers
- Contemporary analytic metaphysics
- Free Will
- Give us a little blurb abt yourself
- Good books!
- History of philosophy
- How to post things to the blog!
- Metaphysics & social theory
- Powers and agency
- Publicize your work
- Questions, thoughts, etc.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Contemporary debates over categorical properties – mention of such properties, even – very often involves people talking past one another. This did not used to be the case. It used to be that everyone knew what a categorical property was … Continue reading →