rgroff2013 on Critical Social Ontology Works… Dan Morrison on Critical Social Ontology Works… rgroff2013 on On David Armstrong Joshua on On David Armstrong rgroff2013 on Emergence, Part 2 (of 3)
- About powers
- Contemporary analytic metaphysics
- Free Will
- Give us a little blurb abt yourself
- Good books!
- History of philosophy
- How to post things to the blog!
- Metaphysics & social theory
- Powers and agency
- Publicize your work
- Questions, thoughts, etc.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Walter Ott is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Virginia. He is the author of Causation & Laws of Nature in Early Modern Philosophy (Oxford, 2009) [which I liked a lot], among other things. I’m completely on board … Continue reading →